Nov 28, 2008

Turkey Leftover Recipe No. 5: Turkey for Breakfast

Yes, that's right Turkey for Breakfast.

Turkey Egg Omelet (serving for one person):
Put two eggs in a bowl, break and stir.
Add in Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
Add in a dash of Hot Sauce.
Add in one tablespoon of milk.
Stir well.
Place in frying pan, spread out, cook omelet egg on one side.
Flip over, add in small amount of turkey pieces and some shredded cheese.
Fold Omelet.
Flip and cook on both sides until cheese melts.
Serve with ketchup or Salsa as a topping.


////////\\\\\\\\
Now You're Cooking with JACK
Just Another One of Jack's Famous Recipes
Got a Question, Comment, Suggestion or would like to submit a tasty recipe meal, email me at:
jacksrecipes@yahoo.com

I would like to know what you think of my Turkey for Breakfast Recipe, please go to the comments section and leave me a comment.


Also if you would be so kind, please follow this blog and share it with others.
Remember, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially for children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Turkey for Breakfast"?

I don't know about that!
I've had and love Alligator Omelets when I go down to New orleans but Turkey for Breakfast, I'll pass on that one.